These worksheets are of the higher order and some of them are suitable for the primary Classes. They serve as good examples for generating worksheets to promote skill building in languages. There are also several samples of spelling lists given in this website. The spelling lists have not been linked here because the words may not be suitable for our lessons.
TIPS TO ACCESS THE WORKSHEETS
- BROWSE THROUGH THE WORKSHEETS WHICH RUN TO SEVERAL PAGES.
- YOU CAN GO TO THE NEXT PAGE BY CLICKING ON THE PAGE NUMBERS LISTED AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT HAND MARGIN
- CLICK ON THE “ZOOM”BUTTON TO HELP YOU READ CLEARLY
- SELECT THE WORKSHEET BY CLICKING ON IT.
- THE WORKSHEET MAYBE PRINTED OUT AND EDITED FOR USE .